Praticien en Panchakarma du Kerala et thérapies externes
Training course of 22 days in Kerala
German, French, Russian
Register here >>
Training course on basics of Ayurveda and Panchakarma
awarded by Rajah Ayurveda & Ayurvedic Massage
and Treatment Course by *BSS
22 days in Kerala, India
21 June - 13 July 2021
Taught in English, German, French and Russian
- Understanding of Marma points
- Introduction to Abhyanga, and Abhyanga synchronised.
- Introduction to Kizhi, preparation to Podikkizhi. Lepanam et thalam. Preparation and practice of Urovasthi, Kateevasthi.
- Introduction and preparation to Narangakkizhi. Nethra Karmas.
- Introduction and practice of on Pizhichill, Thalapothichil, Sirovasthi.
- Introduction, preparation and practice of Njavarakkiizhi. Pratique Padabhyanga.
- Introduction Sirodhara differents types ad practice of Thailadhara. Thakradhara. Face massage. Introduction and practice of Udwarthanam.
Who is this training for?
The workshop is designed to provide an in-depth knowledge about Ayurveda and practical training designed for students who have a primary awareness in Ayurveda.
Dr Jayarajan T, team head.
Dr Shabna K, leading the team, Dr Sajeer A.T. coordinator.
Dr Meera, Dr Thushara, Dr Achuthan, Dr Salini.
Assited of Junior doctors and therapists (with 20+ years experience).
What does it cost?
Lodging and food are included
Price in shared double room €2'497
Individual room €2'917
What is included ?
What is not included?
Deposit of €400 non-refundable
You can register and pay by credit card, cheque, or bank transfer for any of our courses by going to the registration centre at the button below