July Sat 3 - Fri 9 after sadhana
MAKE YOUR CHOICE for the life and the world you want to live in.
This year we will stay in Le Martinet.
Here's a short overview of what we will be doing:
your (daily) starting point:
- what is silence, what is acceptance – how to practice it
- (when you hope, you attach to something) so what does it mean to be "hopelessly present"
- about our inner peace and openness, the willingness, devotion to receive
- the power of gratitude, devotion and humility
every early morning
- pranayama set by the river
- cold bath
- hot tea or miso-soup
- warming up + gatkapantra - the warrior dance on earth to experience shunia and presence, unconditional flow of love. While you establish a new pattern, you drain the energy from your old habits
- sharing circle (short, focused) about your dreams over night, thoughts, especially feelings/needs at the moment – you may express it not only using your words...
- we integrate the essentials of the morning talk into the daily program together
- chanting together
- SEVA/break (1hour)
- after breakfast - clowning: games, selfexpression
topics we work with
- being alone, be your mother and your father
- sex (how you penetrate a person is how you penetrate the world)
- figure out, what it is you are doing/being, why, what is driving you, what you are seeking – dare to ask, receive and express answer
elements / practice
- clowning as a powerfull tool to come out of your box
- drums/gongs/sound/voice – exploring world below and world above (building a drum as your devine instrument, shamanic drumming+chanting; scream/cry held by your brothers; devoting / singing with the gongs - the cosmic sound)
-vision quest (find the spring: walk through the river up; there are sometimes crossings, choose, all will bring you to a spring, find a place over night, come back through the river flowing to the ocean = you are the river, you are not the boat) doesnt matter, if two guys meet same riverarms or spring; we agree to be in silence)
-sweatlodge (dare to meet your fire, your potential and be with it)
-TANTRA YOGA / we meet the women camp
every evening practice around the fire
- powerfull workout yoga
- special tea
- sharing circle / music / chanting together
- we sleep together near the fireplace
- Gongs into the night
„I want to know how human you are. Can you sit at the feet of the dying despite the discomfort? Can you be with your grief, or mine, without trying to advise, fix or maintain it? I want to know that you can show up at the table no matter how shiny, chakra- aligned or complete you are- or not. Can you hold loving space for your beloved in the depths of your own healing without trying to be big?“
Come and join!
Teachers / mentors
Karta Satyavrati (France)
Rüdiger Har Anand (Germany)
Yannick Ruin (France)
Dennis Yanutin (Ukraine)
TIME Arrive - Saturday 17:00 : Leave - Thursday after sadhana
PRICE 530 EUR
Le Martinet, 38650 St Michel Les Portes South of Grenoble in the middle of the French Alps Directed by Karta Singh
SHORT Q&A TO SAVE YOUR TIME
- Is the course maintained this summer? - Yes!
- Are there still places left? - Yes! As long as the registration form is active, it means we still have places.
You can register and pay by credit card, cheque, or bank transfer for any of our courses by going to the registration centre at the button below