July Sat 3 - Fri 9 after sadhana
MAKE YOUR CHOICE for the life and the world you want to live in.
This year we will stay in Le Martinet.
Here's a short overview of what we will be doing:
your (daily) starting point:
- what is silence, what is acceptance – how to practice it
- (when you hope, you attach to something) so what does it mean to be "hopelessly present"
- about our inner peace and openness, the willingness, devotion to receive
- the power of gratitude, devotion and humility
every early morning (all together 2.5 hours)
- pranayama set by river
- a cold bath
- hot tea or miso-soup
- warming up + pantra - the warrior dance on earth to experience shunia and presence, unconditional flow of love. While you establish a new pattern, you drain the energy from your old habits
- sharing circle (short, focused) about your dreams over night, thoughts, especially feelings/needs at the moment – you may express it not only using your words...
- we integrate the essentials of the morning talk into the daily program together
- chanting together
breakfast, a good and rich one
- SEVA/break (1hour)
- after breakfast - clowning: games, selfexpression
- yoga by Satyavrati Karta, Yannick RUIN or Har Anand
topics we need to talk about and work with
- being alone, be your mother and your father
- sex (how you penetrate a person is how you penetrate the world)
- figure out, what it is you are doing/being, why, what is driving you, what you are seeking – dare to ask, receive and express answer
no lunch, we just have two meals a day
elements / practice
- express a wish, someone takes responsibility and fulfils it for someone else
(we express the wish on paper first evening, also women could do ! / sometimes in between or latest on the last day you fulfill the wish of a man in the mencircle = we close our circle; after we bring it to women as a gift)
- clowning as a powerfull tool to come out of your box
- yoga/meditation by Karta, Yannick or Har Anand
- drums/gongs/sound/voice – exploring world below and world above (building a drum as your devine instrument, shamanic drumming+chanting with Yannick; scream/cry held by your brothers; devoting / singing with the gongs - the cosmic sound)
- planting a tree
dinner, a good and rich one
- SEVA/break (1 hour)
every evening practice around the fire
- massage (different styles)
- powerfull workoutyoga (30-45 min)
- special tea
- sharing circle / music / chanting together
- we sleep together near the fireplace
„I want to know how human you are. Can you sit at the feet of the dying despite the discomfort? Can you be with your grief, or mine, without trying to advise, fix or maintain it? I want to know that you can show up at the table no matter how shiny, chakra- aligned or complete you are- or not. Can you hold loving space for your beloved in the depths of your own healing without trying to be big?“
Come and join!
TIME Arrive - Saturday 17:00 : Leave - Thursday after sadhana
PRICE 530 EUR
Le Martinet, 38650 St Michel Les Portes South of Grenoble in the middle of the French Alps Directed by Karta Singh
SHORT Q&A TO SAVE YOUR TIME
- Is the course maintained this summer? - Yes!
- Are there still places left? - Yes! As long as the registration form is active, it means we still have places.
You can register and pay by credit card, cheque, or bank transfer for any of our courses by going to the registration centre at the button below