WHAT IS SOMA TANTRA?
SOMA is pure medicine for the soul. It has its roots in Kundalini Yoga and the tradition of the Sufis: People gather to celebrate the Divine, which is deeply nourishing. Movement, sound, breath, trance techniques - in combination with the collective energy of the group - give access to an elevated state of consciousness. We can experience our Higher Self, and in turn relax into life out of a deep connection. We become aware of what needs to change.
Since 35 years Karta is traveling the world to facilitate these experiences. With SOMA TANTRA he now takes it to a whole new level of acceleration. They are true gatherings for our time, because they have the potential to effectively rid us off individual and collective conditionings.
These outmoded patterns in our genetic makeup get triggered by the enormous pressure humanity faces today. We urgently need to break and revoke the codes that keep us locked into the past. This highly precise energy work includes all our energetic bodies, opening up all blockages. Transformation is possible. It is YOU though who needs to drive it. Otherwise the medicine cannot do its work.
THE FIVE KEYS OF SOMA TANTRA
1. KRIYA - Physical practice that activates a different vibrational potential, in turn provoking both hemispheres of the brain to work simultaneously. Mostly they only work alternatively.
2. TAAL - Specific rhythms to help realign our pulsing with the pulsing of the Universe.
3. NAAD - Combines rythms with different sound currents to trigger frozen emotional memories. They will start moving again and accelerate the flow of your inner medicine.
4. PARTNER EXCERCISES - You will practice on your own or with different partners. Your partner represents an extension of your soul. She mirrors your reactive personality, your Lower Self, and thus functions as a catalyst and accelerator of frequencies. This technique makes use of the mind’s tendencies to attach itself to the other, to turn your partner into an object. The impulse to control will be loosened and eventually dissolved with the practice. Self-empowerment is the result.
5. RELAXATION - Periods of rest are as important as the active parts. It gives you time to integrate your experience.
After SOMA TANTRA you might feel content, relaxed and joyful experiencing a high degree of awareness and expansion. You might also feel sad or annoyed. These emotions are just an indication that the surface, the part of you that covers things up, has cracked open. You now have the possibility to see and fully acknowledge what is really happening for you.